Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20141117_174943.jpg It's Here! It's Here! maxresdefault.jpg

A large box arrived today to convince me that I need a GTS!
It contained an alcantera container with two hard-bound books - the first an incredibly glitzy brochure, complete with red ribbon page marker so you can slowly savor the sections "....It's not open air, it's not real Rock 'n' Roll...It's the Boxster Concept....Those who can boast of a prestigious track record are entitled to quote from their own experience....Exterior... Where do truly powerful emotions comer from? The inside of course...Interior..."

... and here I was thinking that Christophorus was a bit too heady for me...

Actually kind of interesting (in a way only a car-guy could appreciate) is the accompanying GTS Roadbook, a textbook-quality rendition of some of the worlds greatest drives complete with topo maps, elevation charts, gorgeous images and QR code and more content online *. Kinda like a collection brief color-sidebars from Car and Driver.

"This", I thought, "will surely impress my friends when left casually open on the coffee table....." I could hear my wife's eyes rolling upward.....

Still don't know what I'm gonna do with the leather"box" it's way too nice to toss.

* QR codes lead here:
Purist. Boxster GTS.

Reactions: Lime-Gold

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, but none with this rich level of detail
There are no speed limits for a racing heart....Drive

Reactions: Wild Weasel

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I wonder if the used car buyers will get one of this, will wait and see.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If by "Used" you mean "Pre-Owned, CPO" (speaking of heady descriptions!) then the answer is YES (I'm one of those - I purchased by CPO 2013 this year)

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
If by "Used" you mean "Pre-Owned, CPO" (speaking of heady descriptions!) then the answer is YES (I'm one of those - I purchased by CPO 2013 this year)
Mine isn't Certified, but pre-owned with two years of warranty left. I did get a letter from PCNA regarding the Boxster so they are aware of my ownership. I wonder if I will get this brochure, we'll wait and see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts