Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

461 - 480 of 501 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
We take delivery of a CPO Lava Orange base Boxster tomorrow. Very excited. It’s our first Porsche. We currently also have a Stingray and a 135is for cars. We also have a cargo van and a couple motorcycles. We love things with wheels.

·
Registered
126 Posts
We take delivery of a CPO Lava Orange base Boxster tomorrow. Very excited. It’s our first Porsche. We currently also have a Stingray and a 135is for cars. We also have a cargo van and a couple motorcycles. We love things with wheels.
We'll need photos once you have her home.
Congratulations!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Placed my deposit today and picking up a brand new left over 2017 on Friday. I have been lusting after one since they came out and now I’ll have one.
Boxster S
White
Black interior/top
20” Carrera S Wheels
PASM
PDLS
Luggage net
Smoking package
Entry & Drive
PCM Navigation
GT Wheel
BOSE
14 way seats
Premium Package
Sport Chrono
Porsche crest in headrest

Plus they are going to CPO the car for me so I will get a 6 year unlimited mile warranty from day 1.

The only other option I would have liked were Guards Red seat belts. Can’t wait to pick it up! Now to think of a name for her.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Took delivery on 7/27 and have put on roughly 300 miles since. Unfortunately on my drive home from the dealer I took a 2” wood screw through the rear driver side tire. Fortunately my local tire shop was able to patch the tire. Even with this early mishap I am in love. I used to have a 135is similar to Cipher and I have to say there is a night and day difference between the two. The way the power is delivered is an absolute punch to the chest throughout 3rd gear. My favorite thing about the car this far is how it’s super flat through the bends.
When I haven’t been driving it I have been sitting in it, cleaning/waxing, and admiring it. I find the car to be absolutely stunning. I look forward to getting home from work everyday just to drive it. Can’t wait to AutoX it later this fall.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Took delivery on 7/27 and have put on roughly 300 miles since. Unfortunately on my drive home from the dealer I took a 2” wood screw through the rear driver side tire. Fortunately my local tire shop was able to patch the tire. Even with this early mishap I am in love. I used to have a 135is similar to Cipher and I have to say there is a night and day difference between the two. The way the power is delivered is an absolute punch to the chest throughout 3rd gear. My favorite thing about the car this far is how it’s super flat through the bends.
When I haven’t been driving it I have been sitting in it, cleaning/waxing, and admiring it. I find the car to be absolutely stunning. I look forward to getting home from work everyday just to drive it. Can’t wait to AutoX it later this fall.
I had to talk myself out of sleeping in the car when I first got mine. Got a model so I could look at it when I was in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
245 Posts
<snips>Unfortunately on my drive home from the dealer I took a 2” wood screw through the rear driver side tire. Fortunately my local tire shop was able to patch the tire.
Lucky you :), at 1300 km I had a puncture of the same tyre--unfortunately mine wasn't repairable.:(

The car is still great a year later.

·
Registered
16 Posts
2019 Boxster S ordered Apr 4 Delivery Aug 20

Ordered Apr 4 per 18 config
Allocation for 19 Jul, changed color from Sapphire Met Blue to GT Silver
Add PASM and PVT after wrangling since APR using 19 config
Learned Sport Exhaust standard for 2019
Boat landed Aug 9
At dealer Aug 15
Clear Bra install Aug 16-20

Adaptive LED
18 way Sport Seats
18 way pkg (heated seats/2 zone climate)
Lane Chg
PASM 10mm
PVT
Sport Chrono
Bose
Fire Extinguisher - splash of red and danger theme
Sport Tech Black/Dark Silver
Black Top
19in S wheels
Painted Safety Bars
Silver seat belts
Model delete
Manual 6spd

·
Registered
317 Posts
Picked up last Tuesday at Hennessy Porsche, Roswell, Georgia. Could not be happier with my selection. 2018 Guards Red with Black Interior and 20" Carrera S Wheels.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Wash gently--at least every other day, cover from the sun and keep it warm in cold weather. Never let it get rained on. Admire frequently.
Drive the stink out of it.:D

461 - 480 of 501 Posts