Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

3201 - 3211 of 3211 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just bought my first Porsche, and did it online. Now just waiting for it to get put in a container and shipped down to me in NZ. 2015 Cayman GTS with a pretty nice options list, and in immaculate condition with just 28,000 kms. View attachment 269390
There is good news and bad news here. First, the bad news...you have to drive this in New Zealand, where the speed limit is 80kph (mostly). The good news is...you have to drive this in New Zealand, one of the most beautiful places on earth.

We made it to New Zealand last December while the 'rona was stuck in China. We had a great time, would love to spend more time down there.

Enjoy

·
Registered
2014 981 Cayman S
4 Posts
Here is my 2014 981 CS (first Porsche) from a couple of months ago, just 30 seconds off the delivery truck.

Sport Chrono, 18-way seats, PDLS, nav-Bose, PSP, Premium package and a few more bits and pieces.

I have since (not in the picture) added clear-bra on the front and on the rocker panels and got ceramic coating over the whole car. What a sports car this is.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Here is my 2014 981 CS (first Porsche) from a couple of months ago, just 30 seconds off the delivery truck. View attachment 269701
Sport Chrono, 18-way seats, PDLS, nav-Bose, PSP, Premium package and a few more bits and pieces.

I have since (not in the picture) added clear-bra on the front and on the rocker panels and got ceramic coating over the whole car. What a sports car this is.
Beautiful. Is that Basalt Black or Black?

Where did you find it? I looked long and hard for 18 way seats!

PASM or X73 or neither?

·
Registered
2014 981 Cayman S
4 Posts
Beautiful. Is that Basalt Black or Black?

Where did you find it? I looked long and hard for 18 way seats!

PASM or X73 or neither?
Regular black. No PASM or X73. I didn't mention however that it is MT.... which made the search much tougher. I don't think many manual Cayman 981S's exist and they seem to sell really fast when they do appear.

I bought it sight unseen as a CPO from Bluegrass Motorsport which is the dealer in Lousville KY. This was in May and travel to see it (I live in California) was impossible so I ordered up an independent PPI, took several deep breaths and second guesses and went for it. Having a car like this show up at my house on a truck was another never-thought-this-would-happen experience.

No regrets whatever.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Regular black. No PASM or X73. I didn't mention however that it is MT.... which made the search much tougher. I don't think many manual Cayman 981S's exist and they seem to sell really fast when they do appear.

I bought it sight unseen as a CPO from Bluegrass Motorsport which is the dealer in Lousville KY. This was in May and travel to see it (I live in California) was impossible so I ordered up an independent PPI, took several deep breaths and second guesses and went for it. Having a car like this show up at my house on a truck was another never-thought-this-would-happen experience.

No regrets whatever.
The black wheels look fantastic with the silver ring. I have the same wheels, but in silver. I think only 10 to 20% of caymans are MT. I love mine, it hurts to go somewhere and leave it behind.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all - here is my new to me 2015 Cayman GTS. Its Dark Blue Metallic and manual with X73 and not many other options. =) My first porsche, I have mostly owned BMW M3s (E46, E92, F80). This is such a drivers car! I love it and have put almost 1k miles on it since taking delivery 3 weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
Beautiful GTS! Don't see many in that color. Enjoy and drive it in good health!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Looks amazing!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3201 - 3211 of 3211 Posts