Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
3321 - 3325 of 3325 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Boxster Saphire Blue Metallic, Lots of Custom Engine, Body and Interior Work *Never Done*
43 Posts
No judgement here . I’ve been thinking about getting one of those cup holders. I decided to go with the “ultimate cup holders”.

Shawn in VA (USA)
I need to do a video and photos of my cupholder. I have a duel cupholder. That holds 32,OZ, Monster and Starbucks. Cost me $8 and its hidden too. I've done racing with it and all and nothing has ever come out.

I like your metal cupholder idea too.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I need to do a video and photos of my cupholder. I have a duel cupholder. That holds 32,OZ, Monster and Starbucks. Cost me $8 and its hidden too. I've done racing with it and all and nothing has ever come out.

I like your metal cupholder idea too.
Please show us this cupholder you speak of and where to buy it...I need one for my coffee! haha...I am also digging that metal one Shawn. Where is that one from?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Please show us this cupholder you speak of and where to buy it...I need one for my coffee! haha...I am also digging that metal one Shawn. Where is that one from?
The owner was sick for a while and finally emailed me back. Said he had a back order and asked that I be patient. A few weeks later I had two in my mailbox. Turns out he lives not to far from me (and in the same town as my son) in Northern VA).

Anyway they just slide under the trim and stay put pretty well. I have one on both sides and have not had a spill yet—coffee, water bottle, cans, etc.

Shawn in VA (USA)

3321 - 3325 of 3325 Posts