Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inviting our clients to post up pictures of their Turbo Cars. Wanted to have a good list here and also put your cars on our website, I will start us off... Here is a Canadian client that just finished a system on their 987S Limited Edition Boxster.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Here is mine :)

·
Registered
500 Posts
How come the funky looking hose clamps? Seems like there should be a more elegant solution for this and the airbox. As someone who wants to this, I would like to see appearances to match the performance, may not matter to others but matters to me. the exhaust tips look terrific, why not make the upper end cool looking too?

·
Registered
280 Posts
jeez.. seems like since the turbo install i haven't taken any new pictures of the car...

here's a couple from the EuroTuner GP next to FrankinCayman's Cayman. Mine is the "stock" looking one = )

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How come the funky looking hose clamps? Seems like there should be a more elegant solution for this and the airbox. As someone who wants to this, I would like to see appearances to match the performance, may not matter to others but matters to me. the exhaust tips look terrific, why not make the upper end cool looking too?
Our goal is to keep the kit cost effective... The more we have to pay for developing and making parts the more it costs the client.

By the way, RUF wraps the entire engine with those to keep their higher pressure cars from seperating.

the engine is also completely covered by the engine cover.

Cayman Club member aw1 made a clamping system, contact him if you are interested..

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
I also like youngcayman's TPC turbo car. I see it often at Miller Motorport, Its a very sweet ride.
And you should see his Lotus 2Eleven track only car!! He drives it well.
He is also a very good karting racer. The young lad is learning the road racing thing in a very good way.
:cheers:

Here's my TPC turbo:

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
this first car in the Middle East, especially UAE Al Ain
Forgive me Abdullah... but ATP:2 stage 1 doesn't count any more! Move over, please 550hp Diva is coming soon! :taunt:

;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Forgive me Abdullah... but ATP:2 stage 1 doesn't count any more! Move over, please 550hp Diva is coming soon! :taunt:

;)
you wellcome bro0o ...

I plan to upgrade to ATP: 2 stage 2 next few days
As you know I set up a repair workshop especially for Porsche. And busy
See you later and must meet you in frist time

bye

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
My turn has come to showoff the daring color theme of my 550HP Cayman turbo S

·
Registered