Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
I was wondering when it would finally happen . . . I'm not sure that I could ever bring myself to have that livery on my car (if I had a racecar), but kudos to the driver bold enough to go for it. :cheers:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well hats off to Lory Cassling.......She and her daughter will be coming to a track near you!!!! By the way they both know how to drive REALLY GOOD and husband Randy who drives the Shell/Dunlop Cayman Interseries car says the talk around the dinner table is getting a little interesting these days:)

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Not really my thing, but since it is a lady driver, I guess it's o.k.

·
The driver formally known as Torque
895 Posts
Well hats off to Lory Cassling.......She and her daughter will be coming to a track near you!!!! By the way they both know how to drive REALLY GOOD and husband Randy who drives the Shell/Dunlop Cayman Interseries car says the talk around the dinner table is getting a little interesting these days:)
That's so awesome! Love that front lip, btw. :cheers:

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ron did you get that information I sent you about the historic race in August at Heartland Park? Welcome to Heartland Vintage Racing and did you get in touch with the guy who runs that series to see about bringing the "classic" Caymans down? :)

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Long Live the Pink Pig:banana:

·
Middle-Aged Porsche Punk
999 Posts
I think this should be a limited edition factory option, complete with the some Carrera S-beating engine tweaks - will get attention focused on the Cayman again and help with sales.....

·
Porscheholic
724 Posts
Where is the Lipstick? It would be even better if they painted bright Red Lips on the front. Has there been a Cayman painted in Green Croc colors with big teeth?:hilarious:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Come and see the "PIG" run this weekend at Road Atlanta. It should be a fast pig. Christian Coggins from the Porsche Sport Driving School will be driving it, and I am sure he will be make it squeal !!!! :hilarious:

·
Registered
530 Posts
My wife LOVES the car! Great job, we look forward to seeing it race!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.