Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8 months on from picking up my car I'm still suffering from PSD (Porsche Specification Disorder). I'm still undecided on what I reckon is the ultimate colour combo. I went 'safe' - Arctic andFull black. I love it because it still looks like new (not a scratch visible) and it picks out the curves well. But when I come to my next Cayman S (prob next year) I'll go for something more out there. <o:p></o:p>[/quote]

If you think your spec is something special please post a pic. I'm thinking GT silver + Cocoa; Seal + Terracotta with painted rear console; yellow + black with full painted trim, white + cocoa etc.[/quote]

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
If Iwanted to spend the $$$.......this probably would have been it (Slate with Terracotta)......but I just couldn't justify the $3k in paint......one of my all time favorite combos though......

<input type="image" height="576" width="768" src="/UserFiles/69677-9(3).jpg" />

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Atlas - you've got it. I remember seeing this ages ago and couldn't find it on the site. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
I saw my first Arctic/Terracotta this weekend and the Terracotta is much brighter than the above picture. I prefer my AS/Cocoa. Money no object next time Seal/Natural Brown or GT/Natural Brown.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Freestyle - Last Thursday I ordered my new 07 CS for delivery probably in January, not the best time living in Ohio, but what the h...My first love was seal grey w/terracotta but then they dropped it and who wants to pay $3,000 plus for the interior, I didn't. Take a look ata color from years ago, Meteor grey, thats what I'm going with, with Sand Beige a lot like the old seal grey from last year.

Edited by - boxman on 08/21/2006 5:52:28 PM

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Nothing can beat Slate/Nat. Brown.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
I still think that Black with Terra Cotta would be awesome, although have yet to see one.Maybe a two tone blk & terracotta interior.

Russ

·
Cayman Enthusiast
9,995 Posts
I would have thought long and hard about an interior of black/cocoa if it had been available.

(from rainy wet NM!)

Edited by - Santa Fe on 08/22/2006 07:48:35 AM

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Please...midnight blue exterior. Enough said. /fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/thumbsup.gif Match it with any interior and you have a beautiful car.

·
Premium Member
2,674 Posts
Black and Sand Beige = Timeless Classic/fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/thumbs_up.gif

Closely followed by that Slate and Terracotta! That looks awesome!!

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Please...midnight blue exterior. Enough said. /fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/thumbsup.gif Match it with any interior and you have a beautiful car.

+1. I've always been a black car guy (is 'masochist' the French word for 'black car guy' ?), but the Midnight Blue is breathtaking when freshly waxed.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I was considering Terracotta on my car, before deciding upon black/black (and more black!), but glad I went with what I chose. The black interior in the Cayman is a slightly grey-black anyway.

No regrets... (apart from not having adaptive seats!!!)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Love that - No regrets... (apart from not having adaptive seats!!!).

I'm plugging for Meteor and cocoa with the tunnel painted in exterior colour.....or maybe black...erm...

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Silent Will,

Yes the balck with sand beige was and maybe still is my favorite, but it just seems that the black with terracotta (especially 2-tone) would be a little more exotic. BTW, I still love my Cobalt with Sand Beige a lot.

Russ

·
Registered
42 Posts
Paint to sample Porsche Signal Green exterior with Black sport seat interior with signal green seat backs.

No, REALLY! I mean that! Could be VERY cool. Especially with a Sport Muffler exhaust.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Love that - No regrets... (apart from not having adaptive seats!!!).

I'm plugging for Meteor and cocoa with the tunnel painted in exterior colour.....or maybe black...erm...

Good going Freestyle! I'll go along with the Meteor grey but I'm sticking with sand beige interior on my CS on order. There's not many on the boardordering new cars are going with new Meteor grey color, or least it seems that way. /fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/drive.gif

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
how about maritime blue?

<input type="image" height="336" width="448" src="/UserFiles/maritime.jpg" />

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
thundertub,

ask and you shall receive

<input type="image" height="336" width="448" src="/UserFiles/signal green.jpg" />

Paint to sample Porsche Signal Green exterior with Black sport seat interior with signal green seat backs.

No, REALLY! I mean that! Could be VERY cool. Especially with a Sport Muffler exhaust.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts