Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She just bought a 2014 Cayenne CPO. No more complaining about my Boxster. :banana::banana: I have to admit, its a bit weird to see 2 Porsches in the garage. The 09 escape brings down the party a bit though, but I have to have something to drive when it snows :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The deal was, I would buy something with 4 wheel drive if I bought the Boxster. Hence the Escape. But man, I have no love driving the thing. It gets me from A to B. But after Driving Porsches, I am a ruined man. I have to admit, for an SUV, the Cayenne is impressive. It was a loaner with 8k miles on it. I know people beat the hell out of loaners but with a CPO to 100k miles, we are covered. And it made her a happy wife. And as the saying goes "happy wife, happy life"

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
I moved the thread to our Cayenne and Macan forum.

Congratulations... I'm sure Tom here knows exactly how you feel as he even has three Porsches in his garage; 987 turbo, Cayenne Diesel & 991 turbo.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Congrats. two Porsche is the way to go ;). Have that now for one week, added Macan to Cayman. Macan is surprisingly fun to drive, it is not a sports car but has Porsche DNA. And same goes for the Cayenne, had one as loaner once for a weekend.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Be careful...wife complaining is a zero sum game. She may have stopped complaining about this, but that means an equal amount of complaining will pop up somewhere else!

·
Registered
878 Posts
An excellent choice and we are also a two Porsche family. My wife drives a Cayenne ('12 turbo) and is a very happy camper. I now get exclusive use of the 991S (also a '12). When momma's happy....everybody's happy. ;)

·
Registered
504 Posts
I encouraged my wife to get a Macan Turbo. She said she liked them but didn't want to be "those people" with two Porsches in the garage. Oh well, I tried.

- Patrick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts