Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago, I had the bumper cover replaced (and put in a third radiator while I was in there) after I did a low speed wack of a car in front of me while on the way to a Warriors game.

Tonight, after game one of the WCF, I come out of the arena to the parking lot and found my bumper "scraped" to the point that clear side marker is cracked and flattened and, worse, the radiator has been tweaked, leaving a big puddle under the car (and me unable to drive home). Only took the tow truck an hour and a half to get there and bring us home. Soon the car will have its third bumper (original, replacement #1, and replacement #2).

Thank God the dubs won, otherwise I'd be really pissed......

·
PCA Member and Fully Matured Mod
3,273 Posts
Sorry to hear. And let me guess: No note of apology with address?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Inka did you report the addition of the third radiator to the insurance company / did that affect your rate?

Hope all gets fixed real soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Inka did you report the addition of the third radiator to the insurance company / did that affect your rate?

Hope all gets fixed real soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, I didn't.

Sorry to hear. And let me guess: No note of apology with address?
No note, but I park in self-parking section of the valet lot and the valets know the car and guy who was next to me -- has an older Jaguar (circa 1990s). They're going to take a cell-phone pic of his car and plate at Thursday's game.

Reactions: Mike R.

·
Registered
235 Posts
About a month ago, I had the bumper cover replaced (and put in a third radiator while I was in there) after I did a low speed wack of a car in front of me while on the way to a Warriors game.

Tonight, after game one of the WCF, I come out of the arena to the parking lot and found my bumper "scraped" to the point that clear side marker is cracked and flattened and, worse, the radiator has been tweaked, leaving a big puddle under the car (and me unable to drive home). Only took the tow truck an hour and a half to get there and bring us home. Soon the car will have its third bumper (original, replacement #1, and replacement #2).

Thank God the dubs won, otherwise I'd be really pissed......
I have a 2014 racing yellow front bumper cover that I replaced when I bought the Sport Design Package. Condition is excellent (see classifieds). Unfortunately, I am in South Carolina. Freight might prove to be rather expensive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts