Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Great pics Doc :cheers:

Looks like your friend Ahmed has a good eye when it comes to pictures and cars.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Amazing Photos, Great Job!

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
I thought Protomotive only exist in the US & Japan. Do you have it in Bahrain?

God there is nothing I wish for my Cayman more than a turbo but I couldn't find a single trustable/recommended shop :(

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually my friend with the 996TT rented a garage in dubai, payed the guys from protomotive.. and they all met in dubai to work on the car!!

·
Cayman The Destroyer!
2,636 Posts
Very cool pics Doc! I spent a lot of time in Bahrain in 1971-72. I bet it's changed quite a bit since then.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very cool pics Doc! I spent a lot of time in Bahrain in 1971-72. I bet it's changed quite a bit since then.
Wow, it probably did change alot... I wasn't even born back then :hilarious:

What were you doing here?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Great shots! I was in Bahrain for a few months in 1995 (bet you were born by then!). Also bet it has changed a lot since then. Would love to visit again!

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great shots! I was in Bahrain for a few months in 1995 (bet you were born by then!). Also bet it has changed a lot since then. Would love to visit again!
You should, it's different now :)

·
Cayman The Destroyer!
2,636 Posts
Loved the camel races! And riding my dirt bike in the desert. The bread fresh from the oven & "sambuzies?"

Oh the women where very beautiful and unattainable for a poor guy! lol

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Bahrain is a very unique little country of extremely kind & sweet people... It has so much to offer within a very limited island. And once that bridge with Qatar opens, it will be more unique among the GCC countries.

God bless Bahrain and Bahraini people; a prayer from my heart!

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Thank you for those beautiful comments Hassaan :)
I'll be very honest with you Kareem, this is not a compliment! I have been on many parts of the world and most of the Middle East. What's so unique about Bahrain is its people. When I meet a Bahraini whether he is a poor taxi driver or a wealthy businessman at the Ritz-Carlton, whether he is a simple officer at the border or a sophisticated shopper at Vertu... they all have unique things in common; i.e. humbleness, kindness and openness to strangers!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts