Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Look what I saw at AutoSportDesigns today during my trip out to Long Island.

Hopefully the owner will sign up here and say hello.

I saw luft911 at Huntington and got my NY State inspection sticker for the next 12 months. The had a white 2010 GT3 in the showroom and was treated to listening to the engine as the started it up and moved it from the showroom.

Then I headed over to Ferrari of Long Island where the salesperson confused me with a previous customer that purchased a F430 Scuderia from the dealership. He saw me eyeing the 16M on the floor and was all set to talk about trade numbers. They know a whale when they see one! :hilarious:

Finally I checked in with Matt and Eddie at Detailing Dynamics and was treated to seeing the only Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce in the NY area right now. Wow, what an insane looking car! Sorry, no photos since the owner wasn't there and I didn't want to intrude on his privacy. It was interesting to see all the raw carbon fiber bits that were not clear coated on the car. It had the consistency of plastic is the best way I can describe it.

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Way too many Orange cars over there .... maybe they have heard how 'stealthy' the paint is when it comes to the Police.

Taking about the Police, namely the Italian, perhaps you could put them on to the Lamborghini for sale as I hear they maybe needing a new one :hilarious:

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Nick,

I think you need a proper gentleman's car like this over on that side of the pond:

Way too many Orange cars over there .... maybe they have heard how 'stealthy' the paint is when it comes to the Police.

Taking about the Police, namely the Italian, perhaps you could put them on to the Lamborghini for sale as I hear they maybe needing a new one :hilarious:

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Hey Nick,

I think you need a proper gentleman's car like this over on that side of the pond:

Way to common .... no exclusivity .... and in any case they never offered it in 'Orange' .... so no use if escaping the UK cops!!!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Nick.... thats very interesting to hear. do you actually see alot of these old Aston's on the road over there ? always loved the look and lines of the old DB's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts