Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good plan. Mine is 516-983-5473 and I will be hands-free for the trip.
I offer to put together a contact list if all participants, regardless of where they are joining the caravan and even if tentative, provide me with:
  • Username, e.g., "Big Guy";
  • First and last name;
  • Cell phone #;
  • What state you will coming from, e.g., "Anticipation";

Thanks.

Frank

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I offer to put together a contact list if all participants, regardless of where they are joining the caravan and even if tentative, provide me with:
  • Username, e.g., "Big Guy";
  • First and last name;
  • Email address;
  • Cell phone #;
  • What state you will coming from, e.g., "Anticipation";

Thanks.

Frank
Thanks to everyone who has responded so far but, to date, only have about half of participants. Want to make sure we have full list, so please provide your contact info as requested above.
Please note that I have added email address since it appears that we may have some new participants.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Thanks to everyone who has responded so far but, to date, only have about half of participants. Want to make sure we have full list, so please provide your contact info as requested above.
Please note that I have added email address since it appears that we may have some new participants.
Added my email to my post above.

Maybe a PM to the missing links? I know I don't check this private section that often, but will since we are coming up on the date.

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
Frank, consider sending out a mass email to everyone that is attending requesting that they post their contact information here.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts