Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With the spring quickly approaching (For us Northeastern guys and gals at least :), it almost time to take the covers off the Porsches and blow the dust out. That being said, now is a better time then ever to get TONED UP, this doesn't require any visits to the gym or changes in your diet - it just requires one call to FABSPEED. If you are looking to TONE UP the exhaust note on your 987/987.2 - you are just in luck!

BMG_5096_edit__60609.1417812646.1280.1280.jpg

Just a quick photo to showcase our Polished Chrome VS the Black Chrome (Please note that these are NOT Boxster/Cayman Tips)
997_2_Carrera_Deluxe_Tips_Finishes__05463.1405422638.1280.1280.jpg

Check out an installation we did for a local customer on his 987.2 just before the deep freeze set in.

Shoot me an EMAIL, PM, or give me a ring if you need any further information or would like to place an order for Immediate delivery on a system for your Boxster/Cayman!

[email protected] / 215-646-4945

Attachments

849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Seems like we have 1 or 2 more snow storms on the way, but that won't stop us! We have orders shipping daily, drop me line and get your 987 exhaust on its way to you today!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can you PM a price for your race exhaust with black chrome tips? I live in NJ so I will probably drive to your shop as well.

849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gnarf,

Unfortunately I am unable to PM you for some reason. If you could message me or provide me with an email address, along with the year and model of your Porsche, I can give you an estimate on your exhaust system. Also, we would love to have you stop by our facility for a tour of our showroom, research and development, and fabrication process that goes into the products you will be installing on your vehicle!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts