Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ever since the GT4 was being talked about I was telling my dealer I wanted one. The only thing I had to have was a PDK. now that we have seen that it's Manual only I regretably had to remove myself from the list.

I know many of you will love the car for it's manual transmission. I how ever have a bad right shoulder and just can't shift well. For me PDK was a godsend.

You guys who are able to enjoy and use the Manual... I'm jealous.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Where were you on the list? And did your dealer contact you and give you any indication of whether you were likely to get one anyway?

I think the GT4 will be successful enough that there's a good chance they will green light a PDK version. So hopefully you'll see one next year or even late this year?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
That is the #1 best way to let Porsche know you wanted the GT4 with PDK. If that happens with great enough frequency maybe they'll acquiesce. Fingers crossed for you and those that want that variant.

·
PCA Member and DE Instructor
3,078 Posts
The only problem I see with that comment is that the waiting list is deep enough. I think the only thing to be accomplished by this is that PAG may pay closer attention to their own study instead of the vocal internet minority pretending to be a majority.

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Sorry to hear you have a physical issue, but this thread cracks me up. Usually the inverse is the complaint- why doesn't Porsche allow us to have a manual! Just proves you can't satisfy everyone....for GT4 money I'd go for a GT3 with PDK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts