Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We recently bought a 2001 986 Boxster S as a second P car. The weather has been awful lately here in scenic Arkansas so there hasn't been much opportunity to drive it. Cold, rainy, just miserable. As luck would have it, Christmas day brought sunny skies and dry roads, so we took the two cars on a fun run to some nearby 'mountains.' Other than the seemingly ubiquitous minivans, it was a great time.

These cars may be pretty mild compared to most on here, but they're still crazy fun in the twisties!

image (6).jpg image (7).jpg image (8).jpg

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Cool.

Christmas eve I had to drive my wife to church (rural and middle of nowhere) so she can play piano for their Christmas program. She was scared to drive b/c it was like freezing and raining...strangely enough it warmed up to 55 degrees by 8 pm from 30ish and there was dense fog, so I took her anyway. The plan was I'd hit up the grocery store and ABC for eggnog ingredients. The problem was all stores are closed 7pm Christmas Eve (duh!), so I had 1 hour to kill.

I took the top down and did something in the back country roads that I can't mention on this forum due to policy. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts