Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna have to sell a couple of older Porsches now but look at this jewel...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
which older Porsches would you be selling?
I've got the nile green metallic 924S on Craigslist already...

1988 Porsche 924S

Once I get emission issues straightened out I'll list the 951. That's the one I hate to let go but...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulations, hope you love it as much as I love mine. Not too sure why it was a leap though?
Already do love it. Takes HP and torque to whole 'nother level.

The leap was mostly financial. I'm used to paying cash for the older Porsches. This one will be the bank's car for awhile :eek:

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'm gonna have to sell a couple of older Porsches now but look at this jewel...
Welcome and congratulations. The Cayman has lots of features not available on earlier Porsches so please really study the user's manual. ANd now that Spring has finally arrived, may I suggest a mini-vacation. I did and came home truly smitten. And two years and 25K miles later, still smitten. Ed

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congratulations on the new ride, and like Ed said:

Nothing quite better than a road trip in your new car :)
Agreed. I was thinking about that this weekend. A good driver could make some serious time on Nevada highways :drivingskid:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Already do love it. Takes HP and torque to whole 'nother level.

The leap was mostly financial. I'm used to paying cash for the older Porsches. This one will be the bank's car for awhile :eek:
Understandable, the leap for me was buying one without ever having seen one in person or being in one and working a deal over the phone and driving 800 miles to pick it up. It was a leap of faith and I'm very happy with the results. But like you, it's the banks car for a while and hopefully a short while at that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.