Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting a new thread here to hopefully get the attention of anyone around the GTA that might want to meet a few of us in person.

I know it's not actually in Toronto... but should be easy for everyone to get to.

So far, Harry and I will be there and TTLATION will be there around 8:00.

Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Starting a new thread here to hopefully get the attention of anyone around the GTA that might want to meet a few of us in person.

I know it's not actually in Toronto... but should be easy for everyone to get to.

So far, Harry and I will be there and TTLATION will be there around 8:00.

Anyone else interested?
Just to note - meet in front of Starbucks outside Vaughn Mills mall.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Excellent!! I'm looking forward to seeing your car in person!

Anyone else??

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure looks that way!! I'm clear on Thursday, so even if it's just to meet Potsnu, I'll be there. I imagine Harry will still make it as well because he'll use any excuse to get his car out. :D

Anyone else? Come on, folks! The weather should be stellar this week!

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm looking at the map since I haven't been there in some time, the Starbucks isn't really visible from the parking lot right? Looks to be recessed in the mall.

So I guess as long as we're near the Legoland/Lucky Strike/SB stretch of the mall, can't be missed.

Should be only the P-Cars at the mall lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Potsnu from CRSX?!?!?!!

I wanna come, but probably won't make it as by the time I get there from downtown itll be 8:30 or so.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm looking at the map since I haven't been there in some time, the Starbucks isn't really visible from the parking lot right? Looks to be recessed in the mall.

So I guess as long as we're near the Legoland/Lucky Strike/SB stretch of the mall, can't be missed.

Should be only the P-Cars at the mall lol
Note that we're not talking about the Starbucks in the mall! We're talking about the Starbucks in the parking lot off Ruthorford Drive.

See here: https://www.google.ca/maps/place/3175+Rutherford+Rd,+Woodbridge,+ON+L4K+1A0/@43.828714,-79.5365323,18z/data=!4m6!1m3!3m2!1s0x882b2f15c447d797:0xce948b8146cb30ca!2sVaughan+Mills!3m1!1s0x882b2f60865107b9:0x29241fe486b4a0eb?hl=en

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sure looks that way!! I'm clear on Thursday, so even if it's just to meet Potsnu, I'll be there. I imagine Harry will still make it as well because he'll use any excuse to get his car out. :D

Anyone else? Come on, folks! The weather should be stellar this week!
LOL any excuse?!?!?! ITS MY DAILY!! Its out everyday :p. Sounds like you're the one that needs the excuse to take it out :dance:

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wanna come, but probably won't make it as by the time I get there from downtown itll be 8:30 or so.
Leave earlier! Call in sick to whatever is keeping you from leaving earlier!!

Really... if we know you're coming for sure, I'm sure we can stick around to at least say hi and it's a good excuse for you to go for a drive. :)

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Red, White, and Blue - can line up like the American Flag :p
Or, you know... a French flag... unless we're bringing a bunch of star stickers for yours... :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
alright, i'm game.

I'll be leaving downtown at 8PM. Also gives me an excuse to drive the Cayman to work LOL!

Should be there for 8:30.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
alright, i'm game.

I'll be leaving downtown at 8PM. Also gives me an excuse to drive the Cayman to work LOL!

Should be there for 8:30.
Excellent!! We'll see you there!

Tell us what you're driving so we'll know what to look for. :)

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, so apparently there's a big show tomorrow (ERTEFA) and at least one guy (lookin' at you, serrym!) would rather go to that. :)

Right now, there's 4 of us up for this meet tomorrow. Is everyone still good to go? Should I postpone this or something?

Planning a get-together is turning out harder than I thought it would be. :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hey Danio, yup :)

Weasel, I had the opportunity to sample the new summer menu for a really good restaurant to meet up for coffee tomorrow and then cook my own dinner lol

So I hope it's still on for tomorrow. It's always going to be challenging finding a date that works for everyone.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yep... I'm still on for tomorrow then!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Buaonette

I also agree with your comments on Ertefa, reminds me of Dark Knights in Markham Fairgrounds. I'm past those days :)

On a related note, I've noticed a new movement called North Face Rally. I saw a bunch of Lambos and exotics at CNE a few weeks back, looks like they meet up with drives and I do see P-Cars there.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts