Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Could you PM me a price on the kit and can the dealer see the ECU has been tampered with when they plug it in to their computer or would this kit for sure VOID my warranty. My vehicle is a new car and I have the extended warranty on it and don't want to lose it.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Could you PM me a price on the kit and can the dealer see the ECU has been tampered with when they plug it in to their computer or would this kit for sure VOID my warranty. My vehicle is a new car and I have the extended warranty on it and don't want to lose it.
Just sent a PM to you with all of the pricing and information!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Harris the Kit arrive dyno time on Tuesday.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Sent you a PM
For anyone interested I have put the TPC Atmos Kit on my car and had a independent dyno done. Done on a Dynojet of car stock on then on TPC modified car. Dyno graphs will be up next week after I get Fabspeed Headers installed and run on the same dyno. The numbers are what they are you can do what you want with them. I am a skeptic and did these tests to give you all something to see before any of you make the jump.

The dyno video.. 2013 981 Boxster S with only TPC Atmos 355 kit and nothing else.

http://youtu.be/vhKr1rfGPG4

·
Registered
158 Posts
For anyone interested I have put the TPC Atmos Kit on my car and had a independent dyno done. Done on a Dynojet of car stock on then on TPC modified car. Dyno graphs will be up next week after I get Fabspeed Headers installed and run on the same dyno. The numbers are what they are you can do what you want with them. I am a skeptic and did these tests to give you all something to see before any of you make the jump.

The dyno video.. 2013 981 Boxster S with only TPC Atmos 355 kit and nothing else.

May 2, 2014 - YouTube
So the before after was 289/306? 15hp?

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
i wonder how they did that with out the car throwning a code? is not suppose to run on a 4 wheel link dyno? is there something you turn off...in the system.?

lemon

·
Registered
257 Posts
Lemon maybe it's because I have a 6-speed manual. My tuner said 18hp and 15tq., but I don't see that in the numbers at the end of the two video on my thread.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I've put 600 miles on the car since the TPC Kit and Fabspeed Headers. I was very vocal about my skepticism. Some guys are putting up the dyno graphs on my thread in modifications once they convert it to a PDF. I know nothing about dynos and don't care what the peak numbers are. My car is an animal. The cars sucks air, burbles like crazy and has taken on another persona. I would call it a beast and makes the stock S feel pitifully boring. Sorry for being hard on the guys at TPC. Expensive power, but it's a Porsche so it is what it is.. Looking back money well spent.. Two thumbs up to TPC and Fabspeed. PS I've flogged the car, redlined it and driven it long and hard and haven't had any CEL's

·
Registered
35 Posts
Has anyone dyno'd a 981c 2.7 with this kit yet?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Can I get the pricing info please?
is there any possibility that we could get hold of the chip on its own?

Thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Could I also kindly get the same information with one more question? Does the Unichip still provide normal, sport, and sport+ options? thank you!

101 - 120 of 122 Posts