Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nothing does proof the times you state! How does he measure NBR? Maybe his measurement is 2 km shorter?
No onboard video given and the car is going slow on the youtube video.

Enjoy your hot - air talks

Andreas

Here's an onboard video from that same "GT3 Killer" driven by me. F.Y.I.......I'm 2013 SWEDISH GT Champion, slightly quicker than an amateur :cheers:.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zEHEBzTFDj8

The AMG Mercedes I'm overtaking in the beginning of the film is driven by Bernd Schneider. He was our coach that day. It was raining during night, and this is the first lap on the lunchbreak, still moist here and there, and I'm holding back at some fast passages because of unsure status of tarmac. Just a regular lunch lap, not a record attempt. It started raining again after a while. The film was originally 3,8 GB, so we made it smaller. Unfortunatelly that makes the film "jump" slightly.

Great turbokit:banana:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've spent $ 100 000 on modifications on the car. But what the hell, we only live once :hilarious:. My reward is when the guys with the GT3's stays in the pit at the trackday....:taunt:.......thinking "****, there's that fu-ing Cayman again"...haha :wall:

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,086 Posts
Wow! You are an awesome driver. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I've spent $ 100 000 on modifications on the car. But what the hell, we only live once :hilarious:. My reward is when the guys with the GT3's stays in the pit at the trackday....:taunt:.......thinking "****, there's that fu-ing Cayman again"...haha :wall:
That's a lot of cash for a mod! How much would cost a basic setup with Turbo for a Cayman 2.7?

Congratulations on your car, it's amazing

21 - 27 of 27 Posts