Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
BRAVO!! BRAVO!!

I love seeing an owner who actually knows what owning a 987 is all about! I couldn't agree with you more. Make the great car that Porsche refuses to make. And make it now!
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Wow, not even broken in yet. Make sure to take a lot of pics. I just love looking at this car...maybe even more than the Cayman....shhhhh...

May have to drop by and see it. :)
-Moto

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Just had a moment to edit all of the pictures that josh took the other day. Here they are, the red boxster spyder is a planet 9 members car(no ac)

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Absolutely stunning... that's how every Boxster should look like; i.e. a spyder!

WAIT !!!

What is the red car behind the the red spyder?!!

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
I'm sorry, what car where?? :) I'm still drooling over the red spyder with the black stripe. Kind of makes me want to add the black stripe to my red CS.

-Moto
Absolutely stunning... that's how every Boxster should look like; i.e. a spyder!

WAIT !!!

What is the red car behind the the red spyder?!!

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
It's rare to see a sticker with basically no options (except for climate control) on it.

What is the time estimate for completing this project?

·
Boxster Enthusiast
1,769 Posts
I went for a ride in a Spider with a PDE instructor at the wheel this weekend at Road Atlanta. I can't imagine what it will be like with an additional 200 HP. All I can say is WOW!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
What do you have planned for this car?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts