Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As you can see from this picture...

They are arriving. We just got in 25 rears and 25 fronts will be here in the next few days.

Before i get asked, we had them done in black as the race teams that ordered them prefer them to look stock. So sorry, they are black, not red as originally planned.

The pre-orders will be filled first at the special price. Those who ordered, expect a call from us authorizing the charge to be placed on your card.

If you didnt get in on the pre-order and would like a set of bars, they are available at 1195 per set + shipping.

Our pro-series race links are available and are built in house.

Congrats to the BGB caymans this past weekend at Daytona, they used our suspension components(including links and bars) and had an excellent showing!

If you are interested, email us at [email protected] or call 410-799-7223

·
Registered
311 Posts
So does $1195.00 include end links or just sway bars ?
For sways only?! Y'all are smokin' crack. That's crazy. :eek:

I've bought sway bars for just about every car I've owned and as much as I like how they change the driving dynamics, I'd never pay that kind of money for sways. I'd spend it on a proper suspension and tune it that way.

Guess I can take sway bars off my wish list. :(

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NickS, thanks for your comment. Our components are different in the regard that we test and tune them multiple times and have each bar bent one at a time so that they work correctly for the car. These arent rebranded bars nor are they factory parts that we respray. The production cost to us of one set of bars is more than what other companies charge retail.

We sell real racing parts, our parts are raced professionally in both endurance and sprint racing.

You may think they are pricey but it is a lot cheaper to purchase the right parts the first time around.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
The material for the bars may be relatively cheap but the development time can consume a lot of money. If it is a new improved mouse trap the vendor deserves the opportunity to recoup his time and investment. Also, there is a finite market for this item. Who knows what the ROI will be.

In the meantime I'm sure Mike likes to eat and pay his bills.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts