Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
2. For those who already have the Bilstien Coilovers, we can go ahead and modify your system to transform them into the TPC Racing Bilstien Damptronic Coilovers. Damptronic Modification MSRP - $1700 ($1445 with P9 discount code
)

Can this mod be done if you have PSS9 coilovers?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Now, for a limited time, we are running a sale on select TPC Racing Suspension components! This info was getting lost in the thread: Cayman GT Videos at VIR from Suspension Tuning; so I wanted to post them up here for everyone to find easily!

1. TPC Racing 987 Stage3Plus Damptronic Coilovers: MSRP - $5500 ($4675 with P9 discount code)

2. For those who already have the Bilstien Coilovers, we can go ahead and modify your system to transform them into the TPC Racing Bilstien Damptronic Coilovers. Damptronic Modification MSRP - $1700 ($1445 with P9 discount code)

3. TPC Racing Pro Race Sway Bars & Adjustable Drop Links(Stage 1) MSRP - $1790 ($1521 with P9 discount code)

4. TPC Racing Pro Race Adjustable Toe Links MSRP - $695 ($590 with P9 discount code)

These discounts will be in effect through November, 30 2010 for all Planet-9 Members!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!

TPC Racing
410-799-7223
[email protected]
Its nice of TPC to be offering such generous discounts

·
PCA Member & National DE Instructor
63 Posts

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
If there is big interest on a multiple purchase TPC/Damptronic HR suspension package i could certainly work up better pricing for those who are interested.

rshanholtz,

if you have PASM you should have Damptronic Bilsteins, not PSS9s. PSS9s are not compatible with PASM.

If you have PASM we will also need your PASM box for retuning.

·
Caymudgeon
710 Posts
If there is big interest on a multiple purchase TPC/Damptronic HR suspension package i could certainly work up better pricing for those who are interested.

rshanholtz,

if you have PASM you should have Damptronic Bilsteins, not PSS9s. PSS9s are not compatible with PASM.

If you have PASM we will also need your PASM box for retuning.
Sorry I'm late to this discussion, but how about a Spring sale on your sway bar package? I missed it last fall. :(

·
Registered
104 Posts
I second the request on an extended sale for sway bars. I sent a coulple PMs yesterday..I forgot it was a holiday.:eek:

Fingers Crossed.:)

·
Caymudgeon
710 Posts
Give Tom a call at the shop 410-799-7223, currently we are down on some drop link parts but we do have bars in stock and ready to ship.

Casey
I just called and had a chance to talk to Mike while on hold for Tom. I was a bit on-the-fence regarding an immediate purchase, but after talking to Mike about car setup and suspension geometry, I was sold. If I wasn't working under a fixed car budget agreement with my wife, I might have sprung for the full damptronic/spring/hat kit, but just the bars and links for now. The links are on order, a couple weeks out, and I'm a happy customer. I'd encourage anyone considering a purchase to call - take the edge off the last few weeks of winter in anticipation of some shiny new hardware.
:cheers:

21 - 35 of 35 Posts