Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To bring in the winter season, TPC Racing is now offering a Winter Sale for a limited time only on our brilliantly designed and very popular 986 and Gen 1 and Gen 2 987 TPC Racing Turbo Kits! We have renamed our specific stages of these turbo kits due to the availability of more options. For our Turbo Kits, We are now offering our kits in Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3 packages. Be sure to order while supplies last!

1.) TPC Racing 987.1 Stage 1 Turbo Kit- Up to 100hp gain! (MSRP $7490) Buy Now for $6741!!
TPC Racing turbocharger
TPC Racing billet wastegate
TPC Racing 4-ply silicone turbo hoses, custom molded for 987.1 chassis
TPC Racing 987.1 polished stainless steel exhaust system with 100mm double-wall tips (header-back)
TPC Racing aluminum race plenum
TPC Racing CNC machined brackets
High-flow motorsports fuel injectors
Air intake ducting
Racing type cone air filter
Oil feed and return lines
High-flow coolant pump and wiring harness for Liquid-to-Air intercooler
TPC Racing ECU tune
Hardware/Fittings/Hoses

More Stage 1 information: 987.1 Stage 1 Turbo Kit

2.) TPC Racing 987.1 Stage 2 Turbo Kit – (MSRP $9,999) Buy Now for $8,999!!
TPC Racing turbocharger
Liquid-to-Air Intercooler
TPC Racing 4-ply silicone turbo, custom molded for 987.1 chassis
TPC Racing 987.1 polished stainless steel exhaust system with 100mm double-wall tips (header-back)
Air intake ducting
TPC Racing ECU tune
Hardware/Fittings/Hoses

Additional Parts Included: Total Saving of $470
TPC Racing Aluminum Center Radiator (mounting hardware sold separately, available at local Porsche dealer)

For more information: TPC Racing Stage 2 Turbo Kit

3.) TPC Racing 987.1 Stage 3 Turbo Kit – (MSRP $14,500) Buy Now for $13,050!!
TPC Racing turbocharger
Liquid-to-Air Intercooler
Stainless Steel Long Tube Race Headers
TPC Racing 4-ply silicone turbo, custom molded for 987.1 chassis
TPC Racing Compressor Bypass Valve
Air intake ducting
TPC Racing Stage 3 ECU tune with 3-way map switch
Electronic Boost Controller
Hardware/Fittings/Hoses

Additional Parts Included: Total Saving of $470
TPC Racing Aluminum Center Radiator (mounting hardware sold separately, available at local Porsche dealer)

For more information: TPC Racing Stage 3 Turbo Kit

engine turbo kit cut out.jpg

*Sale ends January 9, 2015.
*Shipping is not included.
*Offer only valid when purchasing directly through TPC Racing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Recently I picked up my 2008 Cayman S from TPC with a new stage II Turbo, Sway bar upgrade and Bilstein damptronic shocks controled by DSC developed by TPC. My feed back to Harris after my return home was simply an email "WA HOO o o o o!" The change in my Cayman was way more than I expected. The winter weather conditions, traffic and of course the legal speed limit prevented me from playing with my new toy! With the limiting conditions, I couldn't connect 3 gears together without running out of highway, not to mention the speed limit. The torque and power is amazing! 6th gear, typically the gear selected to maintain cursing without gaining speed because it never had torque or power, now actully accelerates from 55 / 60 to a quick 101 mph with little effort. WOW! The torque range is from 1500 rpm all the way to red line.

I can't express how helpful the team of TPC was in helping me through the proccess. It took me weeks to just make the decision to move forward with the Turbo Project, Harris was instrumental as well as patient in assisting me. His responce to my emailed questions were almost instant. After I committed to the turbo project, both Harris and Tom helped me build a suspenion to match my new power. Their advise was not a sales pitch as much as the sharing of the vast experiance this team has with motor sports. They are truely engrossed with the art of preformance driving without over stating or over saleing thier products and services. They even helped me with information on products that I did not purchase from TPC. Tom offered great advice on the installation and places to shop for racing seats and harnesses. They supported my purchase of a used roll cage from Panjo and even offered to install it for me. Coversations with Mike were delightful. He shared his amazing experiances with motor sports in a relaxed mannor that could have gone on for hours.

They built my Cayman to enhance my track day experiances without compromising my weekend excursions. I litterally loose sleep at night thinking about the 460 HP balanced by the new suspenion. My Cayman sets in the garage waiting for the snow to melt. I can't wait for my first visit to the track, ( VIR 3/12/16) where my skill will set the limitations. The 6 1/2 hours to VIR will only tease me, as my wife will be with me and setting new limits of her own upon my driving as we make it to the track.

I'll follow up with a more complete report on the performance of my upgrades after VIR. I wanted to share this post about the great experiance and proffesional personnel service I recieved at TPC. I can't wait to catch up with these guys on the track.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Recently I picked up my 2008 Cayman S from TPC with a new stage II Turbo, Sway bar upgrade and Bilstein damptronic shocks controled by DSC developed by TPC. My feed back to Harris after my return home was simply an email "WA HOO o o o o!" The change in my Cayman was way more than I expected. The winter weather conditions, traffic and of course the legal speed limit prevented me from playing with my new toy! With the limiting conditions, I couldn't connect 3 gears together without running out of highway, not to mention the speed limit. The torque and power is amazing! 6th gear, typically the gear selected to maintain cursing without gaining speed because it never had torque or power, now actully accelerates from 55 / 60 to a quick 101 mph with little effort. WOW! The torque range is from 1500 rpm all the way to red line.

I can't express how helpful the team of TPC was in helping me through the proccess. It took me weeks to just make the decision to move forward with the Turbo Project, Harris was instrumental as well as patient in assisting me. His responce to my emailed questions were almost instant. After I committed to the turbo project, both Harris and Tom helped me build a suspenion to match my new power. Their advise was not a sales pitch as much as the sharing of the vast experiance this team has with motor sports. They are truely engrossed with the art of preformance driving without over stating or over saleing thier products and services. They even helped me with information on products that I did not purchase from TPC. Tom offered great advice on the installation and places to shop for racing seats and harnesses. They supported my purchase of a used roll cage from Panjo and even offered to install it for me. Coversations with Mike were delightful. He shared his amazing experiances with motor sports in a relaxed mannor that could have gone on for hours.

They built my Cayman to enhance my track day experiances without compromising my weekend excursions. I litterally loose sleep at night thinking about the 460 HP balanced by the new suspenion. My Cayman sets in the garage waiting for the snow to melt. I can't wait for my first visit to the track, ( VIR 3/12/16) where my skill will set the limitations. The 6 1/2 hours to VIR will only tease me, as my wife will be with me and setting new limits of her own upon my driving as we make it to the track.

I'll follow up with a more complete report on the performance of my upgrades after VIR. I wanted to share this post about the great experiance and proffesional personnel service I recieved at TPC. I can't wait to catch up with these guys on the track.

Thank you very much for the kind words and for sharing your experience. Hopefully the snow melts soon so you can keep enjoying your car! Have a blast at VIR!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts