Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Dear Casey, I cannot stop admiring your Turbo System for the Cayman. And I have been sharing this with Porsche Jordan, Bahrain and Riyadh... I am sure you'll have so many customers in the Middle East. The only problem that remains is a trustable shop who can take responsibility of installing the system without hiccups!

I have a proposal here for you, why don't you call for a group buy for the Middle East Customers... find out how many potential buyers you have here. Then have an arrangement with you reputed shop for you or one of your staff to come and attend in person the installations.

This way we'd trust that we got the system and the installation right.

Otherwise, I don't think any of us can risk it.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dear Casey, I cannot stop admiring your Turbo System for the Cayman. And I have been sharing this with Porsche Jordan, Bahrain and Riyadh... I am sure you'll have so many customers in the Middle East. The only problem that remains is a trustable shop who can take responsibility of installing the system without hiccups!

I have a proposal here for you, why don't you call for a group buy for the Middle East Customers... find out how many potential buyers you have here. Then have an arrangement with you reputed shop for you or one of your staff to come and attend in person the installations.

This way we'd trust that we got the system and the installation right.

Otherwise, I don't think any of us can risk it.
Hassaan,

Talk to all of your friends that own Cayman S' in the ME. I have an installer in Dubai that would be happy to help. Get me 5 cars and I will get you a swinging deal.

Casey

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Hassaan,

Talk to all of your friends that own Cayman S' in the ME. I have an installer in Dubai that would be happy to help. Get me 5 cars and I will get you a swinging deal.

Casey
Thank you Casey for your offer and reply. Kindly note that my proposal for a group buy was just to get you a good deal worth flying for to our region and make sure all parts are installed under your supervision.

My top interest in all of this is have my car supervised by you or one of your staff. Otherwise, I am not handing over my car to someone else for him to learn about the system on my car. As for the swinging deal, I'd be truly appreciate it as my car will be promoting your name in three major countries add to that Lebanon with 10s of passionate Porsche owners there.

But again the ball is in your court...

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the offer Hassaan but we wont be flying out there :) Too many projects at the shop. People all over the world have installed the system now and some even in their own garages. Any competant mechanic will not have an issue.

Casey

·
Registered
58 Posts
Group Buy! Group Buy! Group Buy!

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
We need to see the link to the article.

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Thanks for the offer Hassaan but we wont be flying out there :) Too many projects at the shop. People all over the world have installed the system now and some even in their own garages. Any competant mechanic will not have an issue.

Casey
Casey, my last approach to your system would be as follows:
1) Ship you the car to the USA.
2) Install the Turbo System + all chassis mods
3) Ship me back the car to KSA.

Since this is going to be a very time consuming approach and definitely costly, I need you kindly to PM me:
1) a breakdown price list for all mods needed/suggested
2) a breakdown of all original Porsche parts needed, for example the radiator...etc. (my car is a 2006 manual shifter)
2) The US port that I need to ship my car from & to.

Please understand that I may not ship the car before next March 2010... to give me a chance to come up with the money!

PS I estimate my car to have 50,000+ km (not miles) by the time I ship to you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts