Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
3,494 Posts
Wheels Look really smoking Hot !! car is sitting just right what suspension mods did you do ? Is this schwabe's car ? Great photos :thanks:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Thanks to Matt for the great service on getting the wheels and Will Stern, ace photographer from ADV.1, for making my car look better than ever. The offsets came out just right and the standard brushed finish with the clear powder coating will hold up better than any other clearcoat. They even weigh less than the original Carrera Classics.

·
Registered
393 Posts
OOOHHHH! Me likey! I see you have the wire mesh on the front side air intakes. Can't tell if the center is wire mesh too. Does anyone know? They look good. Wheels are awesome.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to Matt for the great service on getting the wheels and Will Stern, ace photographer from ADV.1, for making my car look better than ever. The offsets came out just right and the standard brushed finish with the clear powder coating will hold up better than any other clearcoat. They even weigh less than the original Carrera Classics.
What were the final weights Tom?

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
The ADVs weighed less than the Carrera Classics even though being a bit wider.

The Classic 8x19 was 24.0 lbs compared to the ADV 8.5x19 at 22.2 lbs and it was 26.6 lbs for the 9.5x19 Classic and 24.2 lbs for the 10x19 ADV.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Nice look Tom...

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
Beautiful wheels, beautiful photos- calendar worthy. The wheels seem to bridge a gap between the Sport Design, to BBS & Champion, and then 5-spoke design; I'm not sure how but maybe it's the spoke depth.

Killer car.

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
tach miami, your car looks great. Nice wheels!

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Thanks everyone. Peter, the wheels worked out just right for technical me. It had the even spacing of the spokes aligning with the bolt pattern, and the front and rear rims had a similar lip and concavity.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Thanks everyone. Peter, the wheels worked out just right for technical me. It had the even spacing of the spokes aligning with the bolt pattern, and the front and rear rims had a similar lip and concavity.

Tom,

Please pm me for details -- those are great shoes...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts