Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sensors in my 2008 Cayman S died Not a bad run. 7 years. Yes, I've been through the forums but I've ended up frustrated.
Seems the only thing I'm finding as "working" for my car is Huf Beru. Any others available and where? Private messages are fine. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One of our sponsors strongly recommended Huf Beru. 3-year warranty plus no error issues. Supposedly the other brands throw errors from time-to-time (which can be reset). I went with Huf. I would be interested in what others have experienced. Error issues from time-to-time, or not?

·
Registered
895 Posts
I will say my non-Huf aftermarket have thrown 2-3 false positive errors in the first 3-4 months of ownership, but nothing in a couple months +.

I'm sure Huf's are great, but a deal on them seems to be in the $300-350 range and the ones in the thread I mentioned above are < $150.

Eddie

·
Registered
508 Posts
Titan ITM-433 installed about 6 months ago in my 2007 Cayman. Took about 5 miles to initialize; no issues since.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
I will say my non-Huf aftermarket have thrown 2-3 false positive errors in the first 3-4 months of ownership, but nothing in a couple months +.

I'm sure Huf's are great, but a deal on them seems to be in the $300-350 range and the ones in the thread I mentioned above are < $150.

Eddie
What are "false positive errors"? I've had the Titans for about a year and they worked from day one with no problems what-so-ever. Again....what are "error issues". I'm really curious to know what they are. I suspect the people saying those kinds of things are selling Hufs. But it's your money and you can spend it any way you like and believe any sales pitch you get.:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts