Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a hello, and a mention that I'd like to be the source for track pads for your 911 - I have ALL the top compounds IN STOCK for your Porsche.

THX!

·
Vendor
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*BUMP*

In stock, everything at good prices, ready to roll!
Shoot me an e-mail --

·
Vendor
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mention this and FREE FREIGHT within US of A ...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi Craig,

Can give me pricing pagid yellows front / rear? Do you carry Endless ME20s as well? Please let me know.

·
Vendor
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
L8RG8R knows the truth .... too bad he made a deal w/us, then rethunk it and posts here.

Anyway, cheers to the good guys ;-)

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
Caveat emptor. YMMV but I have had bad experiences with this vendor.
That may or may not be true but neither this thread nor this forum are the appropriate place to air dirty laundry. If you have a problem with a vendor here please take it up privately.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If a forum dedicated to auto enthusiasts is not the place to post a single one liner about their experience with a vendor, then where is? I think much of a site's value is in extolling the virtues when vendors do right, but also highlighting those off times when they do wrong. Allow the members to make informed decisions rather than just selling out, no?

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
If a forum dedicated to auto enthusiasts is not the place to post a single one liner about their experience with a vendor, then where is? I think much of a site's value is in extolling the virtues when vendors do right, but also highlighting those off times when they do wrong. Allow the members to make informed decisions rather than just selling out, no?
Posting feedback about a vendor/sponsor is fine, but this thread is not the appropriate place to do so. In addition to beng off-topic, L8RG8R's post was not constructive feedback and was meant to do nothing more than incite flames.

If you want to relay your experiences with a particular vendor and you are capable of doing so without hyperbole, profanity, or incoherent raging then by all means start your own thread.

·
Vendor
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pads in for all variations of the Cayman / Cayman S!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts