Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone,

The Race Line is pleased to be apart of the Planet-9 family, and would like to kick off our new venture by offering the forum members a special on OS Giken Limited Slip Differentials for the Cayman S 6MT, as well as for the Cayman PDK gearboxes. These are both currently in stock and ready for immediate shipping.

For those of you not completely familiar with the OS Giken, they are very well made and offer a durability factor not found in most other differentials, which means, no break in period, NO special fluids, NO special maintenance, Completely adjustable, and in my opinion they are far and away one of the best options currently on the market.

The Race Line specializes in gearboxes, and parts sourcing. We work with over 400 vendors, so if you are on the hunt for something, I can usually find it. Many of you will remember me from the other businesses I have worked with in the past. The Race Line however is my own endeavor, and I look forward to helping the community here as much as possible.

So here is the deal I have for everyone here. Starting today and ending on Valentines Day the race line will give you a discount of $340.00 off the MSRP and include free shipping to everyone in the US, on either of these differentials. This is a special price and will not be available after Valentines Day. Please let me know if you are interested in grabbing one of these up for your season. I am quite sure you will be VERY happy with the performance increase these differentials give to the Cayman.

MSRP for the 6MT differential is $2090.00
MSRP for the PDK differential is $3690.00

Please give me a call with any questions or needs you might have. I am always here to help,

Best Regards,

Erik Johnson
The Race Line
(970) 344-7761 phone

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the welcome. Yes these will install just like any other LSD, in fact the OS Giken is extremely close to the OEM in terms of tolerances and measurement, which makes them a bit easier to install then some of the other brands.

Thanks for your question.

Erik Johnson

1 - 5 of 5 Posts