Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am getting ready to sell my Farnbacher Loles Spyder GTR and am trying to get an idea on value. There are not many of the FB cars that come up for sale, the most recent I came across was a Cayman that had the full exterior and suspension treatment, but no engine swap. That car was going in the mid 50's.

This car has some of the most meticulous paperwork ive come across. I have hand written notes and emails detailing the build, all the magazine clippings where the GTR was tested, FB build sheets, FB warranty, window sticker, dyno sheets, and oil lab results.

As far as condition, car is top notch. Less than 60k on the clock and everything works great. FB only built one Spyder and it seems there were only a few Caymans even made. Ive attached a few photos to give you an idea of the car.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Convertible
Text Document Paper Design Font
Text Receipt Document Font Material property
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Auto part Tire

·
Registered
29 Posts
Have you considered an Ebay or BAT auction with adds on the enthusiasts sites linking to the auction to bring interest? "let the market decide" kind of thing with a reserve to protect your self :)

Looks great with the 997 fenders/head lights

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Erikl,

Yes I have considered those two options. And that may be where the car may end up in the next few weeks. Right now I am looking into local avenues to make the sale easier. In either occasion it would prove instrumental to know beforehand around what price range I should be expecting.

Thanks for the insight and complements though! If I weren't moving out of country there is no way I would be letting this car go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.