Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This must be a stupid question. But it is probably too stupid that I can't find any help online or in the user manual. So I'm wondering could anyone let me know how to manually tune the radio to an empty channel in non PCM? I would like to do so to preset a FM Modulator. I also read on the forum that it is possible to tune the radio to a European or Japanese channel that's below 88.1 to avoid any existing channel interference. I suppose that could only be achieved when you tune manually.

Thanks

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'm way too lazy to run out to my car and try, plus I'd disturb my cat, but I'm pretty sure you hit the "MAN" button next to the CD slot, then use the lower right knob.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm way too lazy to run out to my car and try, plus I'd disturb my cat, but I'm pretty sure you hit the "MAN" button next to the CD slot, then use the lower right knob.
Thanks a lot ! I knew it was a stupid question :D. I wonder why your cat would be disturbed thought? Does it reside in the car?

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Thanks a lot ! I knew it was a stupid question :D. I wonder why your cat would be disturbed though? Does it reside in the car?
You've never seen a 987 litter box? Cat's got good taste. If he strokes her fur just right, she even lets him drive it on weekends.

Reactions: cobby

·
Registered
514 Posts
Cat was beside me on the couch. I used to let her out in the garage - made her feel very wild and proud, but then I found a few claw marks on the car, and if I left the window open a pile of fur in the rear hatch area. She has lost her garage privileges, although she showed good taste in choosing the Cayman over my wife's SUV.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.