Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being new to porsche and still waiting for my car to arrive I was wondering what the top 3 porsche tuning companies were. When I had my bmw I used to love eisenmann exhaust and ac schnitzer. I've searched online for porsche but can't seem to find much consistency so I'm wondering what you guys use or recommend. I plan on starting with an exhaust upgrade first.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
There are many great tuning companies in CA, some actually specialized in Boxster/Cayman and some more specialized in 911. Which part of CA are you in?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should have mentioned, I'm waiting on my cayman s order and I'm in the Burbank area in southern California

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
BBi Autosport, Huntington Beach. Check them out and they can turn your car into a beast. If you want they can custom build an exhaust for you to get you the sound you wanted.

Hergesheimer Motosport, Lake Forest. These guys really into Cayman and Boxster and do wonder from Joe Blow's modifications to full fledge racing.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Don't know much about Armytrix but I checked out their website and saw the video on the AMG CLA45, which I have,and it's pretty good. But then the AMG CLA45 is a great engine and highly tuneable , with a simple stage one tuning for a little more than $1K will push 400hp.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw a few cayman videos with the armytrix exhaust, I like how it sounds but I'm going to do some more research. I'm less into the burping sound of the porsche sport exhaust and more into the race/F1 sound of a few aftermarket ones I heard

1 - 7 of 7 Posts