Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Below is an updated TV air date for the first Continental Chalenge race of the season (Daytona). Set your recorders and mark your calendars so that you can watch the 2 Cayman S of BGB racing take it to the competition. I will be at the track for that race but will record it as well so that I can watch and listen to the play by play:burnout:.

The 2010 GRAND-AM Rolex Series opens its 12-race 2010 campaign with the Jan. 30-31 Rolex 24 At Daytona, while the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge begins its 10th year of competition under the GRAND-AM banner Jan. 29 with the Fresh From Florida 200 at Daytona International Speedway (SPEED, at 7 p.m. ET, Saturday, Feb. 13). Live timing and scoring - along with race notes, quotes and updates - will be available on GRAND-AM Road Racing - Official Web Site. Live updates will also be provided on Rolex Series (RolexSeries) on Twitter and Conti Tire Challenge (CT_Challenge) on Twitter.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Good luck guys and thanks for the TV time update.

Looking forward to seeing the team in action at VIR later this year.

I can not wait to see the action live.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Thanks...just checked the schedule... I am for sure going to NJMP in July 16/17 might try and make Lime Rock as well...Meets anyone? I am looking for as many excuses as possible for outings in my new 2010:dance:

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
thx for the info! Not that I ever watch motorsports or anything..........:hilarious:

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Looking forward to it and good luck.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Go Capitain Budweiser!

I know you guys can rock this!

Aaron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts