Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On Saturday March 20, 2010 I will attend for the first time and I purchased paddock tickets for myself and my wife. :banana:

Who from Planet 9 will attend? What tips from those experienced "hands" will help me have a more enjoyable experience?

·
Sexual Philanthropist
1,001 Posts
Not going this year but have attended about 5 times. Not really any tips other than try to go to some of the other races and practice/qualifying before the 12hrs. You'll get much better access to the cars/drivers and there's much less drunk goofballs who are there more to party than for the race to deal with.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I was tempted this year, and trying to decide about the Saturday Porsche corral pass. I know a few of the guys from Broward/Dade are caravaning up Saturday. Where you coming from?

Anyways, you will have fun. Go check out "the jungle" during the day - lots of interesting setups and people. Bring a camera and keep a close eye on your wife. ;) The Friday night party is crazy... too bad you'll miss it. :)

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was tempted this year, and trying to decide about the Saturday Porsche corral pass. I know a few of the guys from Broward/Dade are caravaning up Saturday. Where you coming from?

Anyways, you will have fun. Go check out "the jungle" during the day - lots of interesting setups and people. Bring a camera and keep a close eye on your wife. ;) The Friday night party is crazy... too bad you'll miss it. :)
I think there will be some folks caravaning down from Melbourne and we will join them. There are some long stretches of road between Melbourne and Sebring that might offer an opportunity for some 'spirited' driving although there are few twists to enjoy. We'll see.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.