Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • NOTICE - Before adding photos to posts on Planet-9, please review: Posting Photos on Planet-9

Two Caymans Side by Side: Red 981 vs. Blue 718

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  aeronca65tl 
#1 ·
I usually park my Cayman far from others whenever I can. Inevitably there is often another car that annoyingly likes to park next to mine, like a small Japanese car or a big 4x4. Last September after stepping out of Walmart, I had a glimpse of some other car next to mine, thinking it was something like a Corolla or an F250, I was pleasantly surprised to see a Miami Blue Cayman next to mine!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Luxury vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Supercar
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Sports car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Supercar
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Supercar

See less See more
#2 ·
I always park far out away from other cars. It's better for the car and the exercise of the longer walk is beneficial. But yeah, once in a while a random car will still park right next to me. I'm not always sure it's intentional.

But here's a case where I got to park near roughly 300 Porsches.

Our local PCA (NNJR) did a 70th Porsche Anniversary meet at MetLife Stadium and they did this drone shot. It was neat to walk around so many P-cars.

My white 718 Cayman is next to the red asterisk (to the left and down from the center of photo).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.