Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I had new tyres fitted to my car yesterday and now everytime i start the car I get the warning popping up.

Sorry, i'm away at present and I don't have my manual. How do you reset this?

·
Registered
311 Posts
For those that have videos simple things like me, you basically press select in the TPMS screen to get the settings and then select the wheel size / tire type. You should see a screen telling you the system is learning.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
All of this and tons more is available on the app "Good to Know" I even just watched a TPMS video.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Very useful video. I was in my garage tonight checking my pressure and I used the door sticker as a reference. It says 33psi. I have 20" wheels which is the was the the car was ordered. It has the OE P Zero tires. So, I assume the min cold pressure guide on the door is correct.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Very useful video. I was in my garage tonight checking my pressure and I used the door sticker as a reference. It says 33psi. I have 20" wheels which is the was the the car was ordered. It has the OE P Zero tires. So, I assume the min cold pressure guide on the door is correct.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I was in my garage tonight checking my pressure and I used the door sticker as a reference. It says 33psi.
At least my car has the option to choose 30 psi by clicking on the box 'comfort pressure'. And that's exactly what I use, since they get to 35 hot here in hot TX, and that's the ideal pressure for my tastes. When going to the cooler mountains I set it to 31 or even 32, but bleed some air on the way back, when it's hottest, to avoid getting them over 35 hot. If you don't have that option, do not do it, or you'd light up the TPMS warning light in a cool morning (or in the mountains).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.