Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Based near Worcester. 2 weeks into my 981 and only 350 miles, can't wait to exploit the loud pedal!

·
Banned
17 Posts
Hey all

Aberdeen here....Well, Inverurie (if you know where that is) really :) !

Just joined on the site and get my 981 Cayman S next week !

I have serious sleep deprivation from the excitment and now need to collect my car:hilarious:!

Cheers

Michael

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

Just picked up my replacement cayman .......

My previous one was 'wrtten off' by a provisional driver redesigning (removing) the rear of the car :helpme:

Glad to be back !!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ashby De La Zouch....... well close to it :hilarious:

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Hello from sunny (not) Reading. Loving the 981 CS but would be nice to have some dry roads to try it out on as we haven't really had any since I took delivery early December!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Surrey way here! Anyone ever fancy a spin round the surrey roads, gives us a shout! I've always wondered if any memebers/fellow 981'ers meet locally??

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looking through the thread there seems to be quite a few members around. We could possibly do somewhere like Newlands Corner in weekend morning? Nice cafe and there are always boys and their toys around!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I posted in the 987 section, but I need to say 'hi' here in the UK section too.

Just picked up my first Porsche - a 2011 Cayman R in Platinum Silver, I am so pleased!

I spent considerable time trawling the classifieds to find this example, it seems to have every extra, except cruise and PSE, and I got the dealer to fit cruise before I collected it. Just wondering about PSE, the standard can seems very good sounding at the moment.

Oh, yes - I'm in the Midlands, between Leicester and Notts.

Cheers
Ian

41 - 60 of 87 Posts