Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lusting over GT4's for a while but not soon enough as I did not jump on the bandwagon early and could not get an allocation. I finally saw one in person couple of weeks ago on the local dealer's showroom floor. Drooled over it in front my usual sales rep and he told me it had been ordered some time ago by one of their customers and was just being displayed for a few days before delivery.

He called me a couple of days later and said that it was available due to the customer's cancellation because of a sudden medical problem and that it was available if I wanted it. It is now in my garage.

·
Premium Member
2,618 Posts
Been lusting over GT4's for a while but not soon enough as I did not jump on the bandwagon early and could not get an allocation. I finally saw one in person couple of weeks ago on the local dealer's showroom floor. Drooled over it in front my usual sales rep and he told me it had been ordered some time ago by one of their customers and was just being displayed for a few days before delivery.

He called me a couple of days later and said that it was available due to the customer's cancellation because of a sudden medical problem and that it was available if I wanted it. It is now in my garage.
As it is said - Pics or it did not happen.:taunt:

:cheers:

·
Administrator
34,452 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Specs:

PCM W/Nav
Fire Extinguisher
2 zone A/C
Wing supports in black
Door sill guards in SS and illuminated
Fuel cap in aluminum
Sport seats back in leather
Black alum.interior pack.
Sport Chrono
Steering wheel in leather
Gear lever in brushed alum.
Pedals in alum.
Bi-xenon headlights inc. dynamic light system
Adaptive sports seats plus

By the way, dense here doesn't get the faded yellow comment.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Does this forum block animated gifs?

·
Registered
280 Posts

I was at my dealer (Doylestown Porsche) a few days ago for a tire repair and he had a black on black GT4 on the lot due to a deal that fell through. $98k. It has special seats (carbon fiber? I don't know GT4 options) Here is picture: GT4.JPG :

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Nice but that yellow has really faded fast...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
He drove through WA. We've been having a good bit of precipitation over here. What?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts