Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, if you follow my upgrades, you will see I am trying the lot ?
first went in 718 steering wheel with panel shift( obviously don’t work , but good fun )
now 911 c4s rear 11j x19 & 8j x 19 lobster claw ( just an amazing looking wheel )
rear tyres have 305/30 19s with 20 mm spacers... I tried 285,, could not fit and I have every bit of kit
295 would probably be the best option, but I could not get a hold of 2 of them to try..
and standard 235/35 x 19 on the front no rubbing or adverse driving effects or warning lights ,,, so the answer is these can be done with a couple of spacers and extended bolts and slight stone guard mod to rear bumper trim ...what do you think ?
B1CC58CA-BE21-481F-A689-D20FDD7F7989.jpeg

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Look great until you get to that extended stone guard contraption. Then it doesn't. Wouldn't be worth it to me even if they were free. To each his own.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
hey stevo, the lobsters are probably the most iconic modern porsche wheel.
not the sexiest design and yes I do get tempted by those darn HREs. :)

any reason you went with the 911 size rears instead of the Cayman stock size of 265?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey stevo, the lobsters are probably the most iconic modern porsche wheel.
not the sexiest design and yes I do get tempted by those darn HREs. :)

any reason you went with the 911 size rears instead of the Cayman stock size of 265?
Hi there .. 1st .. theses were all refurbished and free ,, except the tyres
2nd my original wheels were black.. I did not like them .. so i will respray silver and see how they look ??

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
If 305's fit why do you want 295's ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts