Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Prodgers, congrats on your spot at the show, your car is hotter than a just stock R8. If you wanted to see that you could just go to the Audi dealership show floor. You showed the crowd what a custom modified Porsche looks like, I say you represented Porsche and the community just perfect!

·
Banned
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hey Thanks for the nice compliments !!
I think only a couple people figured out it was a Cayman as its De-Bagged and it was locked and the tint is dark so you can hardley see inside ,I heard the words Gt and young kids say it was a Techart but most people just said what the heck model Porsche is that !! as I sat in the distance laughing:cheers:
I think we look at our cars all the time but this made me think of the first time I saw a Cayman how excited I was .We are lucky
a fresh coat of Griots best In show wax really did the number .

Maybe I need some planet 9 stickers?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Your car is pure sex!:cheers:
I think the R8 was lucky to be parked next to you ;)

·
Porscheholic
724 Posts
Dude - where and when was this? Looks like Redmond Town Center. I could have shown up and parked right next to you. I think the crowds would have been more impressed with my Techart steering wheel and a spoiler that can actually go up and down.:taunt:

Next time I will loan you my Darth Vader helmet and costume so you can pose next to your Tie Fighter.;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.