·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Id love to go with
LOLUMAD

·
Registered
49 Posts
Old thread i know but I am looking for some advice. In Illinois we have a lot of restrictions on Vanity plates as far as letter and number combinations. 981 is taken so I was thinking...NEIN81 or NINEAT1.

What are your thoughts or other suggestions?

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Old thread i know but I am looking for some advice. In Illinois we have a lot of restrictions on Vanity plates as far as letter and number combinations. 981 is taken so I was thinking...NEIN81 or NINEAT1.

keep searching. There are several other threads with tons of suggestions and pictures

·
Premium Member
335 Posts

NEIN81 would translate to NO81 in German, so I don't think you want that. Can you guess what my plate says.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've carried this license plate from car to car, it has nothing to do with Porsche, I'm just an idiot who does random crap and I thought the idea of having a cheeseburger on a license plate was amusing.

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,105 Posts
FLATSIX

TYPE981 (like my avatar)

Reactions: flatsixfan

·
Registered
794 Posts
Mine is RENGELB, which people think is "rengel B" but of course is a shortened version of the color, Renn Gelb (racing yellow).

My 1972 BMW 2002 touring which I modified to Alpina A4 spec was "FAUX A4" cuz it was a fake Alpina A4. My 1982 Alpina C1 2.3 is "REAL C1" cuz, well, it's an authentic Alpina C1.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Here’s mine, it’s a 2016 Black Edition

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: cay7man

·
Registered
607 Posts

Mine81?

My8Ein?

98Ein?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Personally, I don't know why anyone would opt for an extra tax on anything.
You sound like my wife. I have one on both my cars and cost is $90 a year. I tell her, it’s not a tax when it’s optional and it’s less than $8 a month. I burn $8 a week on coffee. The plates make me just as happy.

I’d post mine but one is German not 981 specific and the other is career specific.
Edit:
Ah what the hell...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Here’s mine, it’s a 2016 Black Edition

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Boy the Cayman looks great in black! I might have black again with the modern advancement in paint protection.

Reactions: Black Bart

·
Registered
104 Posts
Is it national? I should be able to get the same in my state if available?
It’s in Australia, you should be fine!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not 981 specific, but on a 981 Boxster GTS, see the avatar.

Reactions: jjaisli
41 - 60 of 84 Posts