Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just wanted to share some information on Verus Engineering and their recent entry into offering Porsche aero solutions. They're an engineering product company based out of Indianapolis, IN.

They're continuing to build solutions for the 987 and 981. I figured I'd share as they offer some great quality products for those who track their 987s.

They leverage some pretty nifty CFD-analysis tools to develop and validate products. Very well done products end to end and they share a ton of technical data for those analytical junkies.

https://flat6motorsports.com/collections/vendors?q=Verus Engineering

·
Registered
351 Posts
For those that have used the screws to install the Verus planes, can you share install tips.

What type and size of drill bit is needed?

More importantly, what length do I drill in? I read somewhere to be careful of the radiator when drilling the holes.

Any other tips?

Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys, I just wanted to share some information on Verus Engineering and their recent entry into offering Porsche aero solutions. They're an engineering product company based out of Indianapolis, IN.

They're continuing to build solutions for the 987 and 981. I figured I'd share as they offer some great quality products for those who track their 987s.

They leverage some pretty nifty CFD-analysis tools to develop and validate products. Very well done products end to end and they share a ton of technical data for those analytical junkies.

Verus Engineering

How does the package work if its the Canards, rear diffuser, under carriage cover, side splitters, without lowering the car.

The front air dam and rear wing are huge additions that are kinda overkill for a car that does mostly daily driving, and occasional spirited drives on bendy roads and irregular track visits

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How does the package work if its the Canards, rear diffuser, under carriage cover, side splitters, without lowering the car.

The front air dam and rear wing are huge additions that are kinda overkill for a car that does mostly daily driving, and occasional spirited drives on bendy roads and irregular track visits

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'll have to touch base with them on that. They do a lot of CFD modeling and generally come up with an optimal starting point. Their work is best for those who seriously track their Caymans.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts