Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very high end sound system, tru technology amp, focal speakers, berylium, jl audio subs, etc. - sold

VERY HIGH END SOUND SYSTEM, TRU TECHNOLOGY AMP, FOCAL SPEAKERS, BERYLIUM, JL AUDIO SUBS, ETC.

I bought a Cayman R from Dave, who's a long time member here on Planet 9, his member name is dave-t. He had a custom sound system put into the car using very high end electronics.

Amplifier: custom piece by True Technology ($8,000 retail)
Front speakers: Focal Utopia Be #6 with cross block and Berylium utopia tweeters ($5,200 retail)
Rear speakers: Focal KRS100 ($1,000 retail)
Subwoofers: 2 JL Audio 8" subs with custom fiberglass subs ($750 retail)
Processor: DQL-8 processor (similar to a JL Audio clean sweep, except it's digital, not analog. Used for after market stereo amps and speakers with OEM integration. $600 retail)

More details on the amplifier: SB6S- SUPER BILLET 6S (4X100 + 2 X 200W AMP),ST3 STAGE III (CH1-4),NATIONAL CHIP SET (CH 1-6),POLISHED SUPER BILLET HEATSINKS,POWER SUPPLY CAP UPGRADE,KIMBER CABLE UPGRADE,LINE8-IS (8CH LINE-AMP CONDITIONER),NL49X8 CHANNELS (NATIONAL CHIP SET)

Top of the line JL audio audio cables and connects were used.

Dave made a thread detailing his build and a lot of info about the system can be found there. Here is the link:

http://www.planet-9.com/987-cayman-boxster-electronics/58307-yet-again-i-am-redoing-my-stereo-2.html

EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE AND PRICING FOR EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE. I AM SELLING FOR A FRACTION OF THE PRICE OF THE RETAIL PRICING. I am willing to part everything out and sell it separately, but if you take everything I'll be more willing to lower my pricing. This is a perfect system for anyone with a Cayman, the system was ordered and purchased with the 987 body style Cayman in mind. Custom enclosures for the subs were designed and fit in the rear trunk in the back corners of the car, and the enclosures are wrapped in high quality alcantara. I've completely returned the car back to stock with the stock sound system. All of this equipment is in great physical condition and in PERFECT working condition. Local pick up with cash in Northern NJ is preferred but Paypal and shipping can be negotiated.

List Date: 12/23/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: VERY HIGH END SOUND SYSTEM, TRU TECHNOLOGY AMP, FOCAL SPEAKERS, BERYLIUM, JL AUDIO SUBS, ETC.
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts