Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking at all of Vic82's awesome work, I decided to give it a go. (Full disclaimer, I've been drawing things all my life and my Dad was a very good artist, but I've never sketched a car.)

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,105 Posts
Uh.....I think this work belongs here:

Nice job! Even more impressive is the way you laid out everything for your photo of your work. You clearly have an eye for art and presentation.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
very nice ... what is the size of the drawing? you have any interest in doing this for others of their car for a fee?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I love it. I sketch cars just as a hobby sometimes and this is exceptional work. What do you typically draw?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
very nice ... what is the size of the drawing? you have any interest in doing this for others of their car for a fee?
The drawing is about 8x10". I may do my next one slightly bigger, maybe 11x13 ish. Sorry, for now anyway, I hardly have the time to do my own hobbies :)

I love it. I sketch cars just as a hobby sometimes and this is exceptional work. What do you typically draw?
I have not drawn anything in years (other then my boxster), I've really been devoting my time to photography. When I was younger I would sketch just about anything (cartoon figures, landscapes, buildings.....). The only thing I never got into drawing was people......I guess that's why I like to take pictures instead.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Don't quit your day job.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thats harsh
I don't know what got into me. OP, I apologize. You have more talent in the tip of your little finger than I do in my entire body. Nice work.

Reactions: Mjcrun79

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't know what got into me. OP, I apologize. You have more talent in the tip of your little finger than I do in my entire body. Nice work.
I was biting my tongue......I had about 10 responses for you but decided to erase then all. :cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts