Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
You were lucky you did not hit a wall or go off track and roll. The manufacture's response is shameful since you could have lost your life. They could have gotten away with this in pre-internet days, but not now. I am angry they treated you this way and will never spend one penny with Victor Wheels. I hope you sue them. Glad you are alright.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I also think Ken should make your post a sticky so it does not get lost and everybody knows they are taking their life in their hands if they do business with Victor/TSW.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah, I think I'll be going with OZ's for my track wheel, as I've heard nothing but good things on this site about those wheels.
I have had three (3) sets of O-Z Allegrittas. With all three sets I have experienced bent wheels, seriously bent. Tire Rack and O-Z placed the first two N/C. Tire Rack allowed me to purchase future wheels at their cost. I replaced the bent wheels with new ones and sold off all three sets at a considerable loss to me. O-Z mumbles about these being racing wheels...they are NOT. My next track wheels will be BBS if I can round up the cash or CCW. Our butts are on the line with the wheels we select...we all need to be diligent and make no assumptions.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts