Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed there is a video game thread here. i thought i would add a chat thread vs an odd post no one will read. although no one will read this anyway! right Ken!

I would imagine most here do not play.

i do - with my kids mostly.

new Star Wars is coming out on the 17th.

and of course the new CoD is out this month too.

·
Registered
96 Posts
+1 Destiny

And my copy of Halo 5 just came in today. Then limited edition pipboy Fallout 4 in 2 weeks. Then Star Wars a few weeks after that...

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I played Destiny for a couple months and got out before I got sucked in. The game was a ton of fun and the PvP was
nice but jeez, that grind = ain't nobody got time fo dat...

[video]https://vid.me/S7hL[/video]

and

[video]https://vid.me/v8HO[/video]

It's been a tiny amount of FM6 and waiting on the Fallout 4 pre-order for the PC.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I need help! Ready to spend money for Christmas shopping. I have a old PS3 and just one game -Gran Turismo 5.

I want to play Star Wars Battle Front and a good race car game (Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, Lotus). Huge Star War fan! Loved the original movies.

I heard Battle Front was a good game because I like to jump around and not have to play through every level. I'm a gamer who plays for a few weeks at Christmas and then puts it away for the year (too many other hobbies). I'm visual and looking for great graphics. Any advice? PS4 new X-box or keep old PS3?

I held off last year buying a new Xbox and Forza.... I saw the graphics in a store front and thought it looked great! But suffered for another year with my PS3 and Turimo5.

Is the new Battle Front all new? Or can I compare older versions (I'm looking for a game that I can jump to any level, battle, ship I want)

Thanks in advance to any who try to help. :)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I need help! Ready to spend money for Christmas shopping. I have a old PS3 and just one game -Gran Turismo 5.

I want to play Star Wars Battle Front and a good race car game (Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, Lotus). Huge Star War fan! Loved the original movies.

I heard Battle Front was a good game because I like to jump around and not have to play through every level. I'm a gamer who plays for a few weeks at Christmas and then puts it away for the year (too many other hobbies). I'm visual and looking for great graphics. Any advice? PS4 new X-box or keep old PS3?

I held off last year buying a new Xbox and Forza.... I saw the graphics in a store front and thought it looked great! But suffered for another year with my PS3 and Turimo5.

Is the new Battle Front all new? Or can I compare older versions (I'm looking for a game that I can jump to any level, battle, ship I want)

Thanks in advance to any who try to help. :)
Playstation (both 3 and 4) have better hardware than the Xbox equivalents. Microsoft is just terrible in this department. That and FM6 was incredibly disappointing at launch but they have addressed a bunch of the issues since. Having said that, if you want to play a racing game with the above cars, get an Xbox One and FM6. The Xbox is more than a gaming console. It's an entertainment hub. My Comcast cable box is hooked to the Xbox. My Plex server streams to my Xbox. Then there's music.

Project Cars was a bit disappointing for me personally.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Played destiny for a long time but finally traded it in over the summer. The repetitive nature of the game got old after a while and most of my clan moved onto other games. Was fun for a while though.
COD and Fallout 4 coming out next month, should be fun.
Right now finishing up the witcher 3 DLC.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Not much of a Gran Turismo fan, but Sony just announced a new one coming out with the compatibility of their VR headset. I'm definitely gonna jump on this one. Just imagine that immersion! Would have to get a decent driving wheel too

·
Administrator
34,413 Posts
Level 41 on SW battlefront.

still at 38 on Black Ops 3, esp since i stopped playing cuz ^^ is here now
Dang I'm like level 9 or 10, haven't had much time to play, and when I do I seem to get one-shotted by someone flying around in a jetpack while on the move as if they have some sort of auto tracking / targeting in place... very frustrating...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts