Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wilderness Trail Region PCA is having a DE at VIR on May 27, I love running with them and it would be cool to see some other Cayman guys there. They give you a ton of track time, usually opening up the track after lunch so you can run in all groups if you want (I got 3 or 4 hours last time). It's a small region of the PCA and it is a good group of guys. I took an E92 M3 2 days ago to their event and really enjoyed it. If you are looking for a track day around that time it would be cool to have some more Caymans in attendance (or other cars, it's not restricted). I posted a review of the M3 and a couple of videos from the WTR PCA event in the comparison subsection.

Registration is on motorsportreg and is open. Cya at the track :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd really like to be but I can't make it to all of em, and my buddies are all in WTR PCA. We usually have a lot of exotics come out to play too, last event we had 3 2010 gt3's, a ferrari 430 scuderia, a 997 GT2, 2 new viper acr's etc. The sound that Scuderia makes at redline is just nuts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.