Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought I saw something about you buying a Cayman on the M3 forums, then seeing something about you modding your M3 on these forums.

kayman2 - I'll be doing the weekend drive through Richmond up to Quantico (Joplin Road) and to Afton Mt. trying to get through the break-in period before September 20th. I'm heading to the Dragon on September 20th, and my CS is scheduled to show up within the next 10 days.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I owned a 2002 m3 and shortly sold it due to rear subframe issues that I had experienced with the e46 that I owned before and was thinking of getting a 2006 zcp m3 or cayman. hence your confusion. My handle on m3 forums was superci, you scare me... :)

I'll be down in the virginia beach area the rest of this week.

Edited by - Speed Racer S on 08/22/2006 9:35:17 PM

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you scare me... :)

Ha ha - I have a great memory for certian things.....too bad it never worked in school.

If you're down at the beach all week you may be here when our next Porsche shipment comes in: Couple of Base Caymans, my S, and a gorgeous black/natural brown 911 Turbo. If you want to catch up, give Checkered Flag a call: 757 490-1111......I'm Alex Snyder.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts