Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1181 - 1186 of 1186 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just decided I want to try to get in on the GT4 future generations. I am 11th on my local dealerships list which is non-premier. Is that too low down the list to even be hopeful?

·
Administrator
34,415 Posts
I just decided I want to try to get in on the GT4 future generations. I am 11th on my local dealerships list which is non-premier. Is that too low down the list to even be hopeful?
I don't know of any US dealer that received 11 GT4's. The most I heard of was 7 or 8, so if you are #11 on the list for a next generation GT4 you should probably get on a list at a different dealer where your number will be higher....

Of course we don't even know for sure there will ever be another GT4 and if there is we don't know what the build numbers will be like, etc. etc. so in other words all pure speculation at this point...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't know of any US dealer that received 11 GT4's. The most I heard of was 7 or 8, so if you are #11 on the list for a next generation GT4 you should probably get on a list at a different dealer where your number will be higher....

Of course we don't even know for sure there will ever be another GT4 and if there is we don't know what the build numbers will be like, etc. etc. so in other words all pure speculation at this point...

Yup yup that is the conundrum. Pure Speculation. Only thing I can do is wait. Heck, maybe in a year the premium on secondary market GT4's will be gone.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I got the PCA eNews yesterday, and according to it a Porsche engineer has stated that its very likely a 718 GT4 model will be developed using the NA flat 6 engine. We can hope anyway.

·
Administrator
34,415 Posts
I got the PCA eNews yesterday, and according to it a Porsche engineer has stated that its very likely a 718 GT4 model will be developed using the NA flat 6 engine. We can hope anyway.
Repeating the same rumor article floating around for weeks... see other topic threads for details...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

1181 - 1186 of 1186 Posts