Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had a 600hp daily drive STI, and sold it yesterday and picked up an 07 CS in white, so i'm a total noob to porches ( don't mind if i ever ask stupid questions later on) and for now i'm just going to enjoy the stock power. however, i really want to make it look more aggresive so i have been looking into some bodykits such as techart and so on. here are some questions i have.
1. what are the other good companies for bodykits i should be looking into?

2. Any reason why ALL the pieces are so expansive, and some of them cost as much as a car ??? is it really OEM quality and fitment or there's something else i don't know ?

3. with the techart GT wing i have to turn off the stock adjustable wing?

thankx.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome aboard.
Quality parts of any kind for Porsches are expensive. But, you will enjoy the outcome. I don't know much about the various body kits, but others will chime in, and a search on here will yield much. (Given your background) I'm surprised you're not going straight to the power and handling mods. For $10K you can turbo these to ~500 hp.

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
1. You might check some of our Sponsors and Search the modification forum for body kits. There's also this guy in Europe that sells a kit: Jacquemond Body Kit

2. Custom aftermarket parts for Porsches tend to be expensive because you are talking about a relatively low volume/high unit production cost in most cases, and probably, because it is a Porsche.

3. The rear spoiler function can be disabled by a dealer, or if you purchase the Durametric Professional version.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.