Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to trade new tinted taillights (from my new cayman GTS for standard taillights?

I'm looking for brand new standard taillights to replace my tinted ones. It purely a style thing, but could be a very nice trade.

I'm in the Bay Area, Dealer ship will do the install.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm in the Bay Area and have standard tail lights. Not new though. Had my CS for over a year now. pm me if you're interested

·
Registered
32 Posts
I wonder how many GTS owners feel the same way? There are many nice aesthetic changes the GTS brings but, IMHO, this is not one of them. No flames please...:)

Reactions: tackhead

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I wonder how many GTS owners feel the same way? There are many nice aesthetic changes the GTS brings but, IMHO, this is not one of them. No flames please...:)
I would have agreed with you until I saw them in person. Now I think it's a bit of a wash. They're not necessarily better but I don't find they're any worse either. I liked them when I saw them.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not saying they look bad; they're very nicely made. I was just suggesting that some GTS
buyers would prefer the look of the original.

Reactions: mcomet

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
The issue is that it comes as part of a 'blackened' GTS aesthetic. The fronts also have black accents. Good luck though. Worst case, you can always buy the tinted and sell the standards. I would bet that a lot of people would be interested.

·
Vendor
6,504 Posts
Yes. I want them! See PM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts